Wednesday...What wonderful thing will happen today?
I'm trying to deliberately change to a more positive viewpoint this week. (Thank you very much, naomi.) I'ts hard, but...it's working. Yesterday's most positive thing at work was the fact that the groundhog that lives in the vacant field next to our building was out playing, so any time I went to get printouts he/she made me smile. (Work has been particularly deranged lately, so this was really much nicer than it might seem *grin*.)
After work I stopped at my mother's house. Up-north brother is down sans family working on her garage some more. (Rehabilitation projects on older homes seem to expand as they progress.) I wanted to just say "hello", but Mom had leftover roast beef from the noon meal, and it wouldn't have been nice to say "no" now, would it? (Like I would say no to any roast beef, who am I kidding?) We had a pleasant visit.
So now it is Wednesday. What will the day bring?